Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's on Paper

I got my first real copy of my book yesterday. I guess they (InterVarsity Press) opened the first box and sent me the top book. So that's the only one in circulation. Since you're all lining up around the block to buy copies, you'll have to wait a while longer.

How does it feel, you ask? I don't know. It feels nice, I guess. It's kind of surreal. When I got the contract, a year ago, it felt like more monumental of a moment. Now, it feels just peaceful. Finis, as the frogs say.

Here's me on the night of getting the contract:

and here's me today:

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Craver Vii said...

"This is about life unashamed."

So I'm reading your book in my fruit-of-the-looms when the doorbell rings...
:-o

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it.

 
At 12:19 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger L.L. Barkat said...

ONE year??? Are you trying to make the rest of us jealous?

How beautiful, to now have it in your hands and not just under your fingertips at the keyboard. :)

 
At 12:17 AM, December 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me thin skinned but I really don't like being called a frog.

Congratulations on the book, though. I look forward to reading it. I love the blog.

Puddleglum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home