Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Robert's Quest to be Cool

I love this kid. He's got a series of videos deconstructing cool--cool as it appears in his high school world. I mean it. Not just in an anti-cool sort of way. He's pretty insightful.

This one is my favorite to date. Skip to around 2:45 for his entry on sunglasses.



Now, I know better than to buy that Robert is who he says he is. Not that I doubt him, but after lonelygirl15 was exposed as a farce, you have to withold judgment.

Anyway, Robert is a 15 year-old. In other shows he has discussed whether playing a guitar makes one cool (no), or liking rap music (inconclusive), or being able to bend spoons with your mind (nope).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, January 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, he is most certainly real.... and he has read your blog, too....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home