Wednesday, May 09, 2007

See you at Cornerstone!

I have been invited to speak at this year's Cornerstone Festival, something I am really excited about. I'll be in the Imaginarium, a sort of forum on the arts and culture. It'll be a three-day series of speakers, films and music, unified by the topic of coolness and community.

Other speakers will address critical aspects of cool, like Elvis Presley, paranoia and youth rebellion, Japanese pop-culture, horror movies, cool advertising etc, which will free me up to speak on what life could be like after cool.

I should be all, well, cool about this, and act as if a three-day speaking gig was nothing at all for me, but I am excited as can be.

see you there. And if you're going, and you're in myspace, add me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home